Host: Toby Sexton, Director- Knowledge, Communication and Impact, HARP-F
Facilitator: Sonia Zambakides, Fund Director, HARP-F. See her presentation English / Myanmar and diagram in English and Myanmar language.
Presenting the consultations' key recommendations: Peter Medway, Remote Partnerships Evaluation Team Leader - See his presentation in English / Myanmar language.
Panel: Moderated by David Mathieson, Political Economy and Conflict Sensitivity Lead, HARP-F:
- Rurik Marsden, Development Director, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Myanmar
- Mary Tawm, Director, Wunpawng Ninghtoi (WPN/Kachin Light)
- Gum Sha Awng, Executive Director, Metta Development Foundation
- U Thaw Tar, Northern Shan Head of Office, DanChurchAid (DCA)
- Khaing Zar Lin, Head of Programme, Policy and Advocacy, Action Aid Myanmar
- Philip Tun Hla Aung, Field Coordinator/Head of Office for Northern Rakhine, Center for Social Integrity (CSI)
This is the fourth webinar in a series on ‘Rethinking humanitarian aid in protracted crises’ hosted by the Humanitarian Assistance and Resilience Programme Facility (HARP-F). The series invites local and national actors to share their expertise in delivering humanitarian programmes in Myanmar’s complex crisis, and encourages discussions on aid modalities and lessons learned in other protracted crisis contexts.